Welcome to my crazy life.........

I am a SAHM of 5 girls, so my life is hectic at best. My daughters are 13, 10 1/2, 7, and the twins are 3 1/2. Follow my days as I write stories of the many shenanigans that we get in to.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wow....a long time!

I can't believe it's been over 2 years since I have posted on my own blog. I have a New Year's resolution to do better. The kids are growing and changing so fast, I need to have archives of the crazy things they do. Not much to say today....it was a snow day and I have sick kids. The twins have URI's and have been fighting croup; Carleigh has what seems to be an ear infection and Cailyn is coughing her head off, too. *SIGH* The joys of winter.

I want to give thanks to the Lord, as always. He has carried us through so much the past couple of years and even though I don't always let Him know, I do appreciate it and love Him.

I want to pray for the people in Haiti as they are suffering in a way I hope to never know.

I also want to pray for several people who are dealing with issues from child loss, illness, pregnancy problems to economical issues. We must never lose our faith.

No comments: